Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear People ,

I have a simple yet tricky question.

I have this scenario whereby 2 different deliveries from 2 different sales orders needs to be billed into 1 invoice.

I am not hit with a couple of splt deliveries errors.

Question is :

1. Are we allowed to create single invoices for multiple deliveries belonging to multiple sales orders.

If its the same sales order I can understand but different sales orders ? Is this advisable or doable ?

The diff sales orders share the same customer , hence usually they just want 1 billing.

2. There is split delivery error for :

Personnel number

Pricelist

Incoterm part 2.

Is there a way we can by pass these in VF01 / VF04 ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Moonriver,

Regarding the first point , it is possible

ORDER 1 > DELIVERY 1>\

-

> INVOICE

ORDER 2--> DELIVERY 2 -->/

Regarding the 2nd point, in the copy control from delivery to billing , in the item level,

check the routine in Data VBRK/VBRP

Put a breakpoint there and see on which line the system triggers a spilt.

Take a copy of this routine and create your own routine commenting the lines which cause the invoice split.

Assign this in the copy control

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As other experts have already suggested you the wayout, the one thing I would like you to think & consider is, technically you will be able to overcome the split criteria which standard SAP applies, but from reporting standpoint is it OK for your client/Project to have this combined Invoices. So this aspect is also important while designing the system.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ...

I am also getting this error for Number of Fereign Trade Data i

Is there no way I can control this via comfig ?

I need to merge several deliveries to other countries with diff Foreign Data and diff Incoterms to 1 billing

Edited by: Moonriver23 on Aug 11, 2011 11:47 AM

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

merge several deliveries to other countries with diff Foreign Data and diff Incoterms to 1 billing

You shall have to (copy from standard &) create a Data Transfer Routine. This you can do in VOFM > Data Transfer > Billing document.

Basically - with the help of an ABAPer - you shall have to "BLOCK" the transfer of these 2 header fields (i.e. Foreign Data and Incoterms) from arriving in to the billing document, thus there shall be NO split (i.e. single invoice). This you shall have to do in Data Transfer Routine.

See very helpful document, given by Laurie

http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/SDBillingDocumentConsolidationAndSplit.pdf

Page 20 shows you how you can "Block" a data (e.g. shipping conditions). You shall have to work on these lines for your 2 header fields (i.e. Foreign Data and Incoterms)

NOTE FYI - You shall have single invoice, but withOUT Foreign Data and Incoterms.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moonriver23,

1. Yes. Combining deliveries in to 1 invoice is possible.

2. Please note that if you want to create 1 invoice, the fields - Terms of payment, Incoterms part2 shall have to be blank, to bypass splitting (in your invoice).

As there are header data in an invoice and important data, I would not recommend you to create single invoice, in this case.

Good luck,

Typewriter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much

I will try this out

rgds

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its very much possible to combine two different deliveries into a single billig doc, but some criteria has to be met.

Check this link on collective billing.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/46/55084c91441ca4e10000000a155369/content.htm

This is controlled throug 'Data VBRK/VBRP' routine in your copying control between your delivery doc type and billing type in VTLF at item level.

However, this can be changed and you can code as per your requirement and assign the new routine in Data VBRK/VBRP.

Regards

Madhu