cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fill data when call function of sap standard script form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every experts,

<Priority Normalized>

In our system, when we log in 'FR', we can print purchase order in language Franch,in t_code:ME22N. And when logging in 'EN', we can print it in language English, in ME22N. The English form is just only translated from Franch, with all same structure and frame. The form is done by script form.

And when logging in 'ZH', we create a new program, calling function smartform, instead of translating from EN language. Because of different structure and frame, I don't know the way to write script, so I print puchase order by smartform, when logging in 'ZH'.

But I have a new issue. Our MM module consultant needs me to print Chinese form if one condition, print English form in other condition.

So I have no idea to solve it. Because in my program, I get data to fill smartform and call function of smartform. And I don't know how to get data to fill script form. I only know the function name, 'OPEN_FORM' 'WRITE_FORM' 'CLOSE_FORM'.....

If I only call the several functions, I will get only frame without no data. So who can tell me how to do????

<Urgency downgraded>

Edited by: Suhas Saha on Jul 26, 2011 3:34 PM

Edited by: Vinod Kumar on Jul 26, 2011 4:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally if we look in NACE transaction, you can see that upto five different FORMS can be assigned to a single output type . i.e. for each form there will be a seperate routine through which it gets called. But it all start from the first form only.

so you need to write your code in the ENTRY of the first form and if it does not satisfy do not go for processing of it but just exit of that form ENTRY. so that it will take you to next form.

hope this helps.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

well you could surf your coding a bit.

check table TNAPR for your output type of your PO.

You should be able to find the driver program for the script.

Use this one. and if you cant, then at least have a look at what is done there and adopt it to your needs. Please copy it before adopting it since there are actually output types using it, which should not change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Florian Kemmer ,

Thanks for your answer.

You mean that I should copy all coding of the program I find in table TNAPR, right? But I found the program type is subroutine pool, which includes several including programs. So I don't know how to copy it.