cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch with Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI:

I have a problem with batch when i create the SO.

for example: a material in the stock 0001 of 1001 factocy has 6 batch ,But when I create the order the Batch determination only find one batch ,and the ATP only is the batch what it find . in fact ,there are other 5 batch .

i need some help to assign more than 2 batchs to the one SO line item,and assign every batch to the schedule line .

thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hai Yueshuai,

Without entering batch number check the sales order in delivery, r u getting all he batches in Delvery order.

T code : VCH2

Go to the SORT optin and check what is the SORT rule, by which system is finding the batches.

Sort rule S001 FIFO Sort rule

Characteristic Description Asc De

LOBM_HSDAT Date when Batch Was Produced Tick

LOBM_MENGE Batch Determination Sort. Qty Tick

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like the standard Sd01 strategy

In the same manner you can also need to get a new strategy being written with help of a abaper for Ex: ZS01 with your requirement such as after the first batch get exhausted, system should search for the second batch.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP Batch split is not provided at Sales Order.The batch split is allowed at delivery level only.

So you have to manually put the same material as second line item and enter the batch.

Other you have to incorporate a workaround to trigger batch split at sales order level.

Regards,

Saju.S

venkateswarareddy_medam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

As per my knowledge,if the required qty is 10 and batch have the qty 10 it will pick only one batch.Else it will pick from the another batch.

Regards,

Venkat.