cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital signature error- SSF Error

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant

Hi,

I am trying to do a digital signature using signature method " System signature with Authorisation by User ID and Password" but facing an error after I enter my password during the digital signature.

Error is "SSF error: Unknown Error"

Message No: IS014

Please let me know what needs to be done to resolve this error.

Setting completed are QM Material Authorisation group cretaed for Result Recording and Usage Decision Digital Signature.

Thanks

Vineeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit.

Issue resolved after Basis team made necessary config for "Digital Signature Adhere To" in T Code: STRUST or through path SAP Netweaver--> Application Server > System Administration -> Maintain the Public Key information for the system> Maintaining the system security information.

Closing thread

Vineeth

Edited by: Vineeth Varghese on Jul 27, 2011 8:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth

I have alse met this problem,How did you config in T code: STRUST.Could you give me the steps.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check and if necessary maintain the standard settings. To do this, execute the following activities in the IMG under SAP Web Application Server -> System Administration -> Digital Signature:

• Define application-dependent parameters for SSF functions

• Define security settings for the system

Also In IMG check settings under >> SAP Netweaver--> Application Server > System Administration -> Maintain the Public Key information for the system> Maintaining the system security information.

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I checked the below path as you guided me to do.

SAP Netweaver--> Application Server > System Administration -> Maintain the Public Key information for the system> Maintaining the system security information.

I found that " Digital signatures adhering to" is in Red and showing an error "PSE missing on Database". I am not familiar with this SPRO setting, can you please guide me step by step.

Thanks

Vineeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

A basis person can only help you