cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maximize a popup window?

0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue:

A popup contains data larger that the screen size, it therefore maximizes itself, meaning that it sets its WIDTH to 100%. But this is most unfortunate as WD does not recognise its own scrollbar as the end of the available screen and now the close button (cross) of the popup is beneath the scrollbar!

When doing a "true" maximize by clicking on the button left to the "closing cross", it recognizes scrollbars and stays visible in total.

My question:

How can I programmatically access the maximize/fullscreen function? Interface IF_WD_WINDOW does not provide a corresponding method as far as I can see...

Already tried:

...please no "put width and height to 100%" as I already stated that this is not what I want...

Also setting width to 95% or the likes does not work, as the popup automatically sets 100% on refresh if there are to large contents.

<br>

I would appreciate your help on this!!

Kind Regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Robert,

From EHP2 version onwards, you can programmatically change the size of pop window. What version are you are using?

If you are using older then EHP2, then close this thread, i hope you dnt find solution for ur version.

Regards

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Please guys, only reply if you have the time to read the question first!

Please no more "use SET_WINDOW_SIZE" answers!

...unless you can tell me how to do a true maximization with that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

You can do any size related actions in POPUP, Actually we have SET_WINDOW_SIZE Method to set window size,

But for popups it wont work.

Please check this thread, check Thomos reply

Check using set_window_size.. but can't effect.

As suggested saravanan, check SAP NOTE also.

Cheers,

Kris.

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

check this thread

[;

and check the SAP Note 1003826

BR, Saravanan

0 Kudos

Hello Saraa_n,

and thanks for providing exactly the "put to 100%"-answer, I said I did not want!

As for the one thing your posting showed me I missed:

My system is a 7.00 EhP1 and setting the size works. But as this is not what I want to do...

Kind Regards,

Robert