Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Excise Invoice in J1IS Transaction - using DLFC ref. doc. type

former_member756545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to create the excise Invoice using Ref. Doc Type DLFC in J1IS by giving the material document. But it is not allowing me to process further.

The business process requirment is to create a Supplementary Excise Invoice(Customer is Billed for a lesser value earlier)

we tried the following:

1. Credit memo request

2. Credit Memo

3. Excise Invoice in J1IS using sub.Tran Type(to map the Sales exc Inv Accounts). The reson why we used J1IS is to meet the requiremnt of generating the Outgoing Excise Invoice Number which is not possible in J1IH.

Now the issue is, the excise invoice created in J1IS is not available for Utilizaton in J2IUN

Please Suggest what process to be followed to address the issue.

regards,

Girish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In J1IS you have to select OTHR as Reference Document type.

regards

Prashanth

former_member756545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thank you. In what circumstances the DLFC will be used in J1IS? Also, when used will this transaction be available for Utilization?

Regards,

Girish

Edited by: Girish on Aug 11, 2011 5:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IF you have billed less to the customer then create

Debit memo request

Debit memo

J1IS to create for differential duty.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Girish,

Maintain the business transaction combination of Excise group, Utlz GL accounts

and the same for Othr.

If you are speaking about the Value, when your post the values through J1IS, i think it will update the RG23A automatically. so during utilization the Value will be available in RG23a if not, then the GL accounts must be different for Othr and GRPO. so it must be updating a different account.

Hope i am on the rite track.

Regards,

Sudhir

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In normal circumstances, it is not possible to generate an excise invoice for credit / debit notes in SAP. Moreover, DLFC excise invoice type can be generated only if delivery is involved. So in order to achieve the requirement (and fool the system :-|), you can try by creating a delivery with an item category as TAX so that it will not check for stock, do PGI and invoice (credit memo) can be generated referencing credit memo request. Finally, try to generate an excise invoice via J1IIN

I have never tried this option and hence, its only a guess that this should work. Update after testing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Jul 26, 2011 2:07 PM