cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rexploding release orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I would like to re-explode the released orders to incorporate the changes done in PPM. Although there is a standard heuristic /SAPAPO/HEU_ORDER_REEXPLODE available to rexplode orders but works only on unfirmed orders. Since released orders have a firm indicator along with it, heuristic is of no use for release orders.

reply awaited ..

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sharad Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you try the option of "Read Master Data" on the ECC side? In the Process Order Change screen, use the following path:

Process Order -> Functions -> Read Master Data.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks and Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sharath. I am aware of read master data. But i want to adopt the changes of PPM like inter-operation intervals in release orders, which can be done only in APO as ECC recipe doesnt have this functionality. So i was looking for re-exploding the relase orders in APO.

Btw are you a Malayalee .. since your name sounds like that ???

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Sharad.

There is no way to do this in standard. In the standard functions there is a hardcoded check to prevent released orders from being reexploded.

One place where I know this check is made, for example, is at Function Module /SAPAPO/RRP_REEXPLODE_FIX, line 147~.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you do unifrming the orders by using functions " unfirm objetcts" and then reexploding the same orders by using heuristics.

Thanks,

nandjha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nand

But for released orders, unfirm heuristic doesn't work. I want to re-explode the release orders to incorporate changes done in PPM.