SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer Quantity of Electricity to GL by using Reconciliation Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys.....!!!!!!!!

Please help me out......

when u close the reconciliation key and transfer to GL, only amount is transferred.... but the client requirement is that the quantity of electricity should also be transferred to GL. This should be directly reflected instead of creating a report and sending it to FIGL

Regards,

Shilpa.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

For the consumption (Quantity) to be passed to the FI-GL, the ''Quantity'' field must be made optional or mandatory in the Field Status Group configuration for Revenue Accounts.

The configuration is in ''Maintain Field Status Groups for G/L Accounts''. Transaction is OBC4.

You will have to see what Field Status Group is used for the Revenue Accounts first (in my current implementation the Revenue Account Field Status Group is G029).

Then you woudl go into the Group ''Additional Account Assignments''. Here you must make the Quantity field optional.

I hope this helps.

Ivor Martin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

For the consumption (Quantity) to be passed to the FI-GL, the ''Quantity'' field must be made optional or mandatory in the Field Status Group configuration for Revenue Accounts.

The configuration is in ''Maintain Field Status Groups for G/L Accounts''. Transaction is OBC4.

You will have to see what Field Status Group is used for the Revenue Accounts first (in my current implementation the Revenue Account Field Status Group is G029).

Then you woudl go into the Group ''Additional Account Assignments''. Here you must make the Quantity field optional.

I hope this helps.

Ivor Martin

0 Kudos

Thank you Ivor Martin..!!!!!!!!!!!!