cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an issue with pricing condition ZPRO (basic price )

Sijin_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello gurus

I have an issue with pricing condition ZPRO (basic price ).

users created a sales order, and the basic price ZPRO which is mannual is added twice ,now i want to put a check so that condition tpye zpro is not accepted twice by the system. please let me know how can i restrict system from accepting condition type zpro twice during sales order.

regds

Edited by: sapuser09 on Jul 26, 2011 8:44 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check like this

FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""$"$\SE:(15 ) Form USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

data wa_xkomv type komv.

IF SY-SUBRC EQ 0 AND XKOMV-KPOSN = WA_XKOMV-KPOSN AND XKOMV-KSCHL = WA_XKOMV-KSCHL.

MESSAGE 'Condition Type Already Existed' TYPE 'I'.

endif.

ENDENHANCEMENT.

check this also.

Go to IMG SD > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Condition Exclusion.

first define a new Condition Exclusion Group. Next assign this Exclusion Group to that manual condition type. Finally, click Maintain condition exclusion for pricing procedures and select your existing procedure. There maintain B in the second column from left and assign the exclusion group there

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Jul 31, 2011 10:40 AM

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Sijin_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Actually the issue was raised due to wrong figures being displayed in a zreport , though active ZPR0 condition was only one (i.e with green color ) and the rest ZPR0 where in yellow color ( inactive).

I solved the issue by filtering the pricing table selections based on the field KINAK( Active or Inactive indicator )

Thanks to all for helping me out. I came to know about maintaining condition exclusions for pricing procedures through this thread.

Points has been assigned.

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solution for this is very simple. Don't make any changes to the sales order user exit. Use condition exclusion for the condition type.

Do customization in the following path of IMG

Sales and distribution---- > Basic Functions--- > Pricing--

> Condition exclusion -- > Condition exclusion for groups of conditions

First In Define condition exclusion groups you have to define condition exclusion group (ZXXX)

Then in Assign condition types to the exclusion groups you have to assign condition type to the exclusion group (ZXXX ZPRO)

Then in Maintain Condition exclusion for pricing procedures select the pricing procedure where you have the problem and click Exclusion box present in Dialog structure box

You will be faced with Change view exclusion overview screen Click new entries

You will be faced with New entries overview of added entries screen.

Take serial no as 10 Condition exclusion procedure as B (Best condition with in condition type) In the exclusion group1 add the exclusion group ZXXX.

Save it and create order.

In the order pricing you will again observe that ZPRO appearing twice but only one will be active.

Changing user exit for this issue is not at all required and it must be only the last resort Try replicating the issue in your sand box system. As I had mentioned it will be picked twice but only one will be active.

Hope this helps.

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Aug 10, 2011 10:19 AM

Sijin_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mrng sir,

Actually i wash indulged with some other issues dats why i coudnt continue with this thread since last couple of days , i will do as per your suggestion and revert u ASAP . Actually i am doing with enhancement point for the first time , will search the forum and start.

Edited by: sapuser09 on Aug 10, 2011 7:38 AM

Sijin_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

As per solution provided by you both i am trying to code inside USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK inside include program MV45AFZZ.

I am not able to edit inside USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK but the key to edit MV45AFZZ has already been taken and used coz i can see some customized code has been done inside this include file.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just create an enhancement point and keep your code in it.

Regards,

Madhu.

Sijin_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu Sir,

The second suggestion is not working , I checked the same in assistance with SD consultants here but its accepting duplicate entries of ZPR0.

I think I need to do with the User Exit related with the same.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPUSER09,

Please check with the solution (exits) already provided.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Sijin_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Morning Madhu sir,

Thanks again for your prompt reply.

I suggested the second alternative given by you to SD functional guys here and they are checking it out.

Thanks to all for your suggestions.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with them and tell if need help.

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sapuser,

You will have to write make use of an EXIT in sales order for achieving this requirement.

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no any option to restrict it when it is maintained manually.

But if your user put ZPRO twice then first one is become INACTIVE (yellow light signal) and value of this condition will not considers,because both are same.

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) You can avoid by maintaining access sequance for the zpro condition type so during sales order

zpro displays ask user to maintain rate

2)If you want restrict duplication of zpro user exist has to be done

Best regards,

ramesh