Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driver master data and shipment isssue

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

WHile creating shipment document following error occurs.

"Could not determine visit schedule category from Customizing"

"Message no. /DSD/RP_MESSAGE225"

can any of my gurus confirm me that what thing is missing, basically i dont have trip planning just utilizing fields as per client requirement of driver and tralier.

Looking for the gurus response.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

related erro resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Could you please tell me how you solved this issue ?

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

I remember in configuration you assign a specific account group type to driver master, that shows that following account group is specific to driver master, with the same code xd01, which differentiate it from a normal customer.

in that customer master you will found a license category of a driver.

In equipment master data you will assign the license category of the vehicle.

so at the time of shipment if system found two account category it give you a warning or information message.

Look it will help you, if still you have any problem feel free to ask.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Thanks a lot. After doing the configuration like what you said, I am facing now a new problem which tells me that "could not read the master data of vehicle". could you please help me with this issue ?

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Master data of vehicle is not created so far in the system, ask PM consultant to create it in the system and also assign the license category value as well.

Do revert back to me.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

We already created a vehicle in the system but when i try to insert it in VT01N it gives me this error. Where can i find license category value ?

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

In vehicle master and in some where configuration. but I am sure first you configure it in the configuration and assign it in the vehicle master.

I am at remote site and don't have system access, so sorry for not give you the accurate answer, but above statement will help you a lot.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Sorry but last question, could you please tell me how can i make system compare delivery volume to vehicle volume and if its more than vehicle volume system gives an error ?

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gouda,

it will be same as comparing the license, in vehicle master you will set the allowed weight limit, system compare it automatically, from outbound delivery weight in kg and what is set in the vehicle master.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

I want in volume not in weight.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

My friend,

I am not sure that this is possible, plus feel that is not a standard business practice.

No idea for this, if successful to do so, kindly share.

regards,

Imran khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems there is no Visit Plan Type defined that is used for manual creation of shipments. The visit plan type is needed for the determination of the tour that is assigned to the shipment.

However, since you said that you do not have any trip planning and just utilizing the field, to avoid this message, you need to maintain a Visit Plan Type (Path: IMG --> Logistics Execution --> Direct Store Delivery --> Visit Control --> Define Visit Plan Type) and set the flag "Manual shipment" (Usage in Manual Shipment).

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Thanks for the response.

1. Do let me know how system will check/validate the driving licence category of vehicle and driver, both are maintain but if input two different category in driver master and in equipment no validation check exits.

2. secondly how and where i configure the validation that check the allowed weight of vehicle and shipment weight.

3. And whether "Vehicle space optimization" is a required configuration area for me in the above scenarios or not ?

Will really appreciate your response in this regard,

Imran khan