cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Delivery value update error in credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have credit management active at delivery level. The value of open deliveries is not getting updated correctly for items with material substitution (material determination). For all other items, its getting updated correctly.

E.g Let say the credit limit set in FD32 is 10000 and the credit limit used % is 98 and the credit exposure value is 9800.

Now when I create an order with qty 10 for mat A, it creates a sub item B due to material determination and the value of the item is Rs.1200. In our system, the sub item with TAPS item category is relevant for pricing.

Then I create a delivery in VL01N and save it.

Now if i check in FD33, the credit limit used should be 101% and the credit exposure value should be 11000, but its not updating the open delivery value correctly. Its not considering the value of the new delivery.

However, If I add a normal item (TAN) in the same sales order and create a delivery for that item and save it, its updating the credit exposure based on the value of the normal item in the delivery correctly.

How to make the system update the open delivery values correctly by taking the items with material determination also into account.??

Please advise if any specific settings need to be done.

Regards

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Please check the credit details of the sales document - (delivery) in SE38- "CHECK_CM" .

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

I checked in SE38, and the credit status is blank - No check / No status.

What has caused this you think? Is it the item not relevant for delivery that has caused this?

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

As i written you erlier is right.I ran the process with item category TAPS in my system and getting same like you said earlier,but once i changed the scheduke line it is updating the credit status in the FD32.Now i am trying to find why it is happening with schedule line.If you find the reason can you please update.

Thanks,

Davinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

For material determination you may have to do the following setting to pick the substituted price.

activate/deactivate this function, select Environment -- Analysis - Material determinationOn/Off in the Header and Overview screens before entering the items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap

Due you mean while creating order i should do that? Material determination is not the problem, only the value update in info structure S067 is the issue. I am getting the value for the substituted item in the order and teh same is reflecting in the invoice.

This issue is only related to uopen delivery value not getting updated in credit management.

Regards

Madhu

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu Naidu,

Check in the tcode OB45 whats the update assigned to the credit control area.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

This due to the schedule line category assigned to the item category TAPS(check schedule line category in your order,must be PP or PN),which are not relevent for delivery,account assign etc.please change your schedule line assignment for item category TAPS to standard schedule line category CP,CN or CV(tcode VOV5).hope it will resolved your issue.

Thanks,

Davinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal

Its update group 15, considers only open delivery and billing values.

The client wants it that way as they dont want to consider te sales order values for credit management.

Regards

Madhu

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu Naidu,

In OVA8, CHECK 'STATIC' , uncheck ' DYNAMIC'.

Against STATIC maintain the reaction Cor D / Check STATUS & select only OPEN DELIVERIES.

In OVAK , maintain values in CHECK CREDIT or CREDIT GROUP.

Create a new customer code and do one cycle and check the impact.

Test and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Jul 26, 2011 6:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davinder

As you suggested, i changed the schd.line cat which is rel for del and stil the open delivery value for substitute items is not getting updated in open delivery value for credit mgmt.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Check in item category weather schedule line allowed box is checked or not,also use schedule line category CV.Then check the credit status in FD32 and re run the process and again check the status in FD32. I hope it will work.

It is working fine for me.

Thanks,

Davinder

Edited by: davinderpalsingh on Jul 27, 2011 10:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davinder

I tried CV also, it doesnt work. The outcome in the substitution reason is A. If it is A, then the sub item should not be relevant for delivery. While creating del, it shows in log that its contradicting customization eror.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Did you checked in the item category weather schedule line allowed is ticked or not?That has to be ticked,also as per my knowledge A is Substitution category (equipment is substituted by service product(service)). So obviously service product is not relevant for delivery.Please check your settings in OVRQ or SD->BF->MD->Define Substitution Reasons and proceed accordingly.

Thanks,

Davinder

Edited by: davinderpalsingh on Jul 27, 2011 11:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear madhu,

In OB45 data for updating SD choose 000015 for UPDATE field.....then check

regards,

boseavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bose

Its already 000015.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Can u change it to 000012 & then check....

Pls. revert if not resolved....

Regards,

boseavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plese check in revenue account determination VKOA. the substitured account assignment group material is maintained or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathap

I checked in VKOA. The material account assignment group is the same for both the main material and substitute material.

Thanks

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the system updates open values for credit management. These are:

Open sales order credit value (S066-OEIKW)

Open delivery credit value (S067-OLIKW)

Open billing document credit value (S067-OFAKW)

The system updates the open values in standard SIS structures S066 and S067. Technically, the structures are transparent tables. You can display the contents using transaction SE16 or using table maintenance.

The S067-OLIKW will give the open delivery credit values credit.Check in you system whether this table is updated with the delivery values for the credit account(customer number)

RVKRED77 u2013 Reorganize SD credit data

When updating errors occur, it enables you to reorganize the open credit, delivery and billing document values.

If the table is not updated run this report in background.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saju

I checked in SO67 info structure and the delivery value showig there is the same as that in FD33 sales value.

But when I manually calculated the values, the difference is exactly the total of the substitute items (material determination).

I ran the report RVKRED77 but the open delivery value didnt change.

Please advise.

Regards

Madhu

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu Naidu,

This is because the item category TAP is unchecked for credit check in OVA7.

Check TAP for credit check in OVA7 and redo the cycle.

If there is any issue, please revert back

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal

The credit active option is checked in both OVA7 and VOV7.

Any other settings to be checked?

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please also check the pricing for the sub-item.

In the pricing procedure, in the sub-total column, check whether 'A' is maintained against total amount.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh

Sub Total 'A' maintained to carry over price to KOMP-CMPRE(credit price).

If it was not maintained it would not have worked at all. As I have mentioned its not updating only for items with material substitution (material determination).

Thanks

Madhu

measum_kumail2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi, please confirm whether you have checked "Credit Active" for item category TAPS in VOV7.

by default it is not selected.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For the item cat TAPS, in VOV7, pls check if ' credit active' is ticked.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh and Robert

The 'Credit active' option is checked for both item categories TAX and TAPS in VOV7 and OVA7.

Regards

Madhu

Edited by: Madhu Naidu on Jul 26, 2011 9:12 AM

Edited by: Madhu Naidu on Jul 26, 2011 9:28 AM