cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using customized customer transaction report developed in ABAP. When preview, the selected customeru2019s transaction report list comes out in one page, scroll down to see the next customer. On the list of customers the user wants to further filter by select only few customers and the selected customeru2019s report attach in PDF and sent to customer through email.

My question is what are the options include to select few customers when it was in preview mode?

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on customer column ans click on filter and click on multiple selection, there is select single values is there, there give selected customer numbers and execute, then u will get selected customer report

Download report as XL spread sheet and convert it into PDF and send to customer

Thanks

seshu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In practical they canu2019t memories selected customer number. Because its huge number of record, the user wants just tick to select the customer in preview mode.

So how can I implement this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For example in the initial screen we need to give customer range let say 1 to 20, then execute the range 1 to 20 customers transaction report list was previewed, scroll down to see the next customer. In this stage i.e. preview stage the user wants to select only few customers let say 5, 7, 11, 16 and 19. Then only these selected customer report attach in PDF and send to customer through email.

How they can select when preview mode? And what are the options to select few customers?

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aburose,

Do like this. As you said you will get the 20 customers. Then filter who and all you need. Give print it will generate spool request. Convert that into pdf and send to mail Else from there directly also you can send mail.

Regards,

Madhu.