cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capturing Errors in Acknowledgements in MDM adapter - PI7.11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am working on a File to MDMadapter in PI 7.11 , I am sending a request to MDM adapter and receiving the acknowledgements back to PI, but in failed status. I have configure the Alerts to capture the erros in runtime work bench.

However whenever there is a failure on the Acknowledgements the alerts are not being sent. How can I capture the errors in Acknowledgements from MDM adapter.

Thanks

PR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The alerts are not triggered in your case as you are successfuly getting back the acknowledgement from MDM and your scenario in IE and the AE is successful, hence no alert triggered for error.

Just a thought, since only the message in this case states an unsuccessful load, you can configure a scenario to handle the acknowledgement and maybe send it across as a mail. But in this case, you would not be abto to distinguish between a successful load and unsuccessful one, unless maybe in a message mapping you check for specific key words and then cancel the message if its a success.

Regards

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

can you tell us what exactly do you mean by receiving acknowlegdements in error status?

Do you mean you there was an ackowledgement from MDM saying that the load was un-succesful?

Or do you mean there was an acknowledgement which went into failed status, because there was no configuration done in PI to handle that acknowledgement?

If you mean 2nd point, then you should have a scenario to handle the acknowledgements and then have the alerts configured the normal way.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

ackowledgement from MDM saying that the load was un-succesful