cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI 7.20 Printing Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

We have been upgrading all of our users to the 7.20 GUI and have recently come across an issue that we would like some guidance on.

Using Transactions CC03/CC02 for example, the user is trying to print off a Business Document. The the new GUI, the user does not have the print icon anymore; however a user with the 7.10 GUI still has the print icon.

The users are both using Windows 7 64-bit and MS Office 2010. The only difference between their computers is the GUI.

We have loaded the "gui720_7-10007878.exe" onto a computer and still acquire the same results. We have also tried using a 32-bit System with the same results.

I did find Note 1466621, but I'm not sure if this is the same issue.

Any assistance/guidance that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Kristine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Kristine

I tried with 7.10 and as far as I can see, the print icon is greyed out in the toolbar with patch 20.

What patchlevel had you been using in 7.10 that worked before?

Can you possibly upload a small screenshot of the issue for clarification please?

Kind Regards,

Mr. Jude Bradley

Support Consultant - BC Tools

SAP AGS Primary Support,Global Support Centre,Ireland

SDN Forum: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn

Contact Information: Note 560499

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jude, thank you for your response. I would love to be able to send you a screen shot but I'm not sure how to upload it to the forum thread.

Kristine

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Kristine,

some users have an upload button below the textarea, but if you do not see one, I guess you need to use some external host to upload a screenshot and provide its url in your reply.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin