cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have 3 different type of customer which we are going to maintain in Customer master.

e.g. u2013 A1 B1 and C1.

I have 3 different material pricing group same as customer. A1 B1 and C1.

I am creating sales order for customer group A1 and for materials which has material pricing group A1 and B1.

Now requirement is u2013 I need to apply discount base on scale value which will be combination of all line item which have material pricing group A1 and B1 material and apply volume condition to material which has material group A1 not to B1.

So 1st thing u2013 how can I set up group condition which can read value of item which has material pricing group A1 and B1 both.

2nd u2013 how can I avoid condition type for line item which has material pricing group B1.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Create a group condition routine that assigns a unique string (ex. Concatenate the two Matl prc Grps) and assign it to the vakey variable if the material prc grp is either one (as in your example).

2. Create a new group condition for volume discount and assign the Grp Condition routine to it .

3. Create a new condition table with the Matl Prc Grp as the key and assign it to the Access sequence of the condition type.

4. Maintain the discount condition only for Mtl Prc grp of A1.

Try if this works.

Regards

Badari

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.