Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining Common Authorization Object?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My question may be simple but i need the right clarification.i am adding 2 tcodes(su01 $ pfcg).We are having the common authorization objects b/w these 2 tcodes(s_user_agr,s_user_pro,s_user_grp,s_user_auth).

But,when am creating a role with these tcodes the field values of these common authorization objects a clubbing together am changing the activity of any field its reflecting in both the tcodes because its a common auth object.

But, i want only display option for su01 and create option for pfcg.but both the tcodes must be in same role.

THANKS in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lots of searches for these and a few options to choose.

Try SU01D instead as a starter..

Or search!

Cheers

David

Edit - Display su01 and create option for pfcg

If this is for PRD then have a think (SoD for users and access to PFCG S_USER_SAS)- if for DEV then I'm stuck

Edited by: David Berry on Jul 25, 2011 7:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enabling the switch in table PRGN_CUST will help you to achieve this. Refer SAP Note 312682.

Regards,

Raghu

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

We might be confusing the request?

Display access to SU01 and create access to PFCG was the scenario

That's why I asked about PRD or DEV

DEV display SU01 and create PFCG doesn't make sense to me and in PRD it would be the reverse?

S_USER_SAS and (if needed depending on the release) changing the two entries in SM30 allow create access to SU01 and display access to PFCG except for the users tab.

Anyhoo..

(I like Anyhoo)

Let's wait and see what transpires..

@abhichandan

but both the tcodes must be in same role

whether at role or user level the shared objects merge - SAP likes to re-use objects - shared objects are cool

Regards

David

Edited by: David Berry on Jul 25, 2011 8:24 PM

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is wrong with s_user_grp? For assignment make necessary check in custom table to activate the activity 22 for role assignment.

Edited : What makes you wake up in the afternoon?

Regards,

Arpan Paik

Edited by: P Arpan on Jul 26, 2011 11:36 AM