cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change GTS business partner type from person to organization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My problem is , I have created business partner in GTS under "Person" but I need to change the role to be a Legal unit under organization. How do I achieve it.

I created business partner LUUS-4280 under "person" with role Business partner generral (000). But I want to create LUUS-4280 as legal unit under Organization. So basicall i want to change the role from Business partner generral (000) to Legal Unit

( BP role ) SLLSIT . All my sales order are showing that legal unit 4280 is not created. 4280 is my plant code in ECC.

When I try to create a BP as LUUS-4280 under role Legal Unit under organization the system gives me the message that Partner LUUS-4280 already exists.

I tried to delete the BP with T-code BUPA_DEL but thats not deleting the existing BP either .

How do I come out of this situation and have LUUS-4280 under LEgal Unit SLLSIT role. Help needed ASAP.

Regards

Edited by: sumit katyal on Jul 25, 2011 7:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction BUPA_DEL, try to run it will only the BP number and the check box "Test run, check only" selected.

If transaction gives you the message that you can delete the BP, try again without the check box "Test run, check only" selected.

If this is not working, what is the message that transaction BUPA_DEL is giving you ?

Regards.

Mouaz

Answers (0)