cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Urgent -Change delivery picking status from A to Picking not relevant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have created the delivery with item category - Picking relevant.

Now we have changed the Item category to picking not relevant.

We want to change the exisitng deliveries created with picking relevant into Picking not relevant

Looking your inputs as soon as possible, as the issue need to fixed in the production.

Thanks and Regards

Senthilnathan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have two options to achieve this:

1. You should delete the deliveries and recreate it from the referenced Sales Order in order so the new configuration (not relevant for picking) can be refreshed for the deliveries created.

2. However, if you decide not to delete it, then you could probably achieve that in debugging mode by manually changing the value of the field VBUP-KOSTA = <blank>. For this, you would need to speak to your ABAP consultant to help you out.

I would recommend you recreate your deliveries (Option 1). I would not recommend manually modifying the table entries as this could potentially lead to inconsistencies.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Since we have more than 1500 deliveries, and deleting and recreating would be huge task to the enduser.

Is there any Correction program given by SAP to update this.

There is a program RVDELSTA from Note 506510, but this is not updating the status.

Keeping researching for the solution. pelase help me

Regards

Senthilnathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

If you know the deliveries for which you need the updation, then use VKM4. Enter your deliveries in the SD Documents field and uncheck "Sales Documents" in Range of Documents. Then execute and enter Reason for Rejection for the required deliveries. This would delete the deliveries and also update the rejection in Sales order. Remove the rejection from sales order and recreate the deliveries.

Regards

Hareesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you have more than 1,500 deliveries, I reckon it would not be ideal for either one of the above options mentioned earlier.

It would be possible to leverage on the available tool in SAP as following:

1. Go to tcode VL06O --> List Outbound Deliveries.

2. Filter and list down all the deliveries that you intend to change based on the criteria which picking is relevant (VBUK-KOSTK nEQ <blank>). Add all other filter criteria such as Shipping Point etc etc as necessary to filter all the deliveries you intend to change. Then download these Deliveries number into an Excel sheet. Alternatively, you could use SE16 table entries if you find that more comfortable.

3. Then, build two LSMW program (recording) - one for deleting the deliveries (i.e. delivery numbers) and one for creating deliveries (i.e. shipping point, sales order etc.).

4. Based on the upload template, fill in all the information in two separate Excel sheet and perform the mass deletion and creation in LSMW.

This would reduce the hassle of processing it manually.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically by changing LIPS-KOMKZ to blank AND then run RVDELSTA,

The problem is fixed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once updated can not change