cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII 12.2 - Multiple Action sessions

Former Member
0 Kudos

We just installed MII 12.2 and I notice in Active Session page, I am having 46 active sessions.

They have exact the same last acess time and expiration time but the created time is different.

Any idea what is going wrong here?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!!

To resolve this problem in SAP MII modified the parameter of "SessionIdRegenerationEnabled." Here's how to get it:

Go to the NWA and locate "Java System Properties: Overview \ tab" Services "\ Enter" Web Container "\ and locate" SessionIdRegenerationEnabled "

Modify the default value to "False."

After this modification the multiple sessions there were no more.

I hope this helps.

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem kind of gone for a while and comes back again. That was why I wasnt so active working on it. But we are facing the situation again

I am not able to find the SessionIdRegenerationEnabled. I am already in Web Container and under the Extended Details, there are no the Parameter you mentioned.

Any Idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the left top of the window, you will find a button "Show Advanced Properties". After clicking

on this button, you will see much more properties and also the SessionIdRegenerationEnabled

one.

BR

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro

I have changed the param to false but same problem persist.Now I have 10 actives sessions with same name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you restart the Netweaver after set up the parameter? Which Version of Netweaver do you have?

After we have set the parameter to false, the error was resolved in all Netweavers! I suggest you to

open a OSS ticket.

BR

Pedro

0 Kudos

Please open a CSS ticket and send it to me for follow up.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,  We killed all of the existing sessions and changed the session timeout value to 30 min on th mii srev.  this change seems to be able to keep the number of sessions down to a more realistic number. 

If I continue to have see these issues I will open a CSS ticket.

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having a the same problem.  Upgraded from 12.0 to 12.2 sp04.   I am showing over 100 active sessions for myself when I log in.