cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question on LS26

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a question on LS26. Hope you can explain.

I create a Purchase Order, and an inbound delivery, and later a transfer order (without TO confirmation yet).

And when I look at LS26, I notice that there are 10 pcs of stock appears in the u201CStock for Putawayu201D column for the final storage type (i.e. 060), and a -10pcs of stock appears in the u201CAvailable Stocku201D column for the interim storage type(i.e. 902).

Those two records appearance makes sense, however, I donu2019t understand why there is 10pcs appear on the u201Cpick quantityu201D column for the interim storage type (i.e. 902)? This is a putaway process, why SAP place a 10pcs in the u201Cpick quantityu201D column at the 902 interim storage type row?

Am I missing anything or configuration causing this?

Thanks.

Tuff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your case, if you display the TO, you will observe that the source storage type = 902 and destination storage type = 060.

When you confirm the TO, No Qty displays on source storage type. But Quantity increased in dest. storage type.

Which means 10 Qty has been picked from 902 and putaway in 060 storage type which is logically correct.

Answers (0)