cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-activate or remove condition type from existing pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

We would like to de-activate or remove condition type from existing quotation pricing procedure. Deleting condition type could solve the business requirement how ever it might impact the existing quotation or order created with reference to quotation. In such case to de-activation of condition type is only possible solution.

- Condition defined as statistical.

- How ever apart from routine/requirement are there is any other way to de-activate condition type. We don't want to create new pricing procedure. There is no condition record maintainace for this condition ype

- What is impact of de-activating condition type on existing quotations/sales orders.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What kind of condition type is it? Is it pricing or discount or any other? If it is pricing condition type and if price is not determined if this condition type is deactivated then you would run into problem of incompletion. Else I think you can make the condition type as statistical and it should not impact any exitsing documents.

Regards

Sai

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
What is impact of de-activating condition type
   on existing quotations/sales orders

If you set an incompletion log for pricing, then you wont be able to generate subsequent documents against the said documents.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laksmipathi for the reply. You mean what ever we do de-activate/remove condition type from pricing procedure, open sales document cannot be use for further processing ? The main question still persist, whether we should de-activate condition type or remove it ? If de-activate how to do it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI DEAR IF IT IS A DISCOUNT U CAN USE CONDITION ECLUSION TO AVOID DISCOUNTS IN UR PROCEEDURE

TRY AND REVERT BACK

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nilesh Shete ,

As lakshmipathi told, if there is no incompletion procedure in sales order for pricing , then there is no issue in

1) Either removing the from-to against the condition type in pricing.

2) deleting the condition type and adjusting the below condition type calculations in the pricing procedure.

But i assume that there will be sales order with value for this condition type.

So when those documents reach the invoice phase, it might lead to some difference between sales order value and invoice value.

I think the best way to address your problem is to make this condition type as a manual condition type.

Now restrict the authorisation for maintanance in sales order for all users.

So that the existing sales orders with this condition type will be able to invoice

In New sales order, no users will be able to enter this condition type.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, your feedback, provide direction. Let me check the impact by removing condition type base on reviewing in-completion procedure