Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

entry in the drop-down - not found!

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am developing an VISITOR Adobe Interactive Form, i have Designer 8.1 and Reader 9.0 in my Windows 7 Laptop. When i checked the menu EDIT-->form properties --> Compatability, its Adobe XML form File (XDP)

I have a bunch of drop-downs in my interactive form, done by dragging & dropiing the 'Drop-down list' object, at the end i binded it with some data source, working fine, say its COUNTRY list.

As soon as use opened the form, he saw the 'USA' prepopulated in the drop-down field, fine.

User dropped down the entries, he saw a couple, like USA, Canada, UK, Spain, fine.

But, now user want to enter / override this USA entry with his own value, like FRANCE, but, my form is not allowing, its behaving like a 'readOnly' field!

Pls. let me know how to over ride a entry of drop-down values, as per user wanting value?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have not explored if it is possible to enter own value in drop down, but in my UI design sense it should not be possible to enter own value in drop down. If you want to enter and choose own value - should use list box or something like control (do not know if it available in Adobe form, please explore)....

Thanks

Answers (0)