cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset report with master data fields

stevejohnson
Participant
0 Kudos

It seems like that all standard asset reports can not display fields from the master record of the asset like room, user fields, etc. But those fields are there in the selection screen of standard reports. Is there standard report that can show me the asset values and fields from the asset master record?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Consider creating a query

stevejohnson
Participant
0 Kudos

It seems like this is the only option. Is there logical database I can use? I know I need ANLA for master data fields, but in which table are stored the values (acquisition value, posted depreciation, net book value)?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can use ADA logical database in SQVI.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked asset history report?

Regards,

Sayujya

stevejohnson
Participant
0 Kudos

I need report with columns and rows that can be exported to Excel. The Asset history report is not good for that.

former_member193511
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A comment from my side, for fixed asset related data like the fields you mentioned are available in asset history sheet report and all available fields are easily exported into Excel sheet if only the 'Use ALV grid' indicator under the 'Display options' is activated. Alternatively building a separate report using the query tool as mentioned.

However from end user perspective, the former may be readily accessible and with minimum maintenance when compared to the later as it requires the knowledge of database table relationship and query creation.

Thanks for the attention.

Kind regards,

John Chin

stevejohnson
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you refer to the AR02 report? There are no master data fields like the Room. Is it possible to add Room to the AR02 report?

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can bring. Then you need to create a new sort version and use it in your selection criteria of the report.

You can add relevant field to your sort variant at:

IMG ==> Financial Accounting ==> Asset Accounting ==> Information System ==> Define Sort Versions for Asset Report.

stevejohnson
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried that by adding field room ANLZ-RAUMN but when executing the report (or any other of the standard reports with the new sorting version) I got error Table ANLZ is not supported in the requested report

Message no. AB066

stevejohnson
Participant
0 Kudos

Also I tried to create query by joining tables ANLA, ANLZ, and ANLC (when trying to use logical database ADA I got error No component exists with the name "VALUE0". .InfoSet Cannot be Used for InfoSet Query) but there I can't find how to add the report date and the revaluation value (as we revaluate some assets).

former_member193511
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For sort version, use table ANLAV for room and revaluation related fields may also be available.

Kind regards,

John Chin

stevejohnson
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, that solved it.

former_member838274
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

If you find any report with all above detail plz share with me.