cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership table issue Error:(“E You are not assigned to WBS: WBS-12345.XX)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

why after assigning cost center to membership table ( YCT8), user is getting error messge (u201CE You are not assigned to WBS: WBS-12345.XX.YY ) so then user needs to assign with their Employee ID to Membership table ( YCT8) to book his time in CATW/CAT2.

why user is not able to book his time after assigning cost center to membership table.

Please give the reply ASAP.

Thanks for your support.

Regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give the reply ASAP.

Please read the forum rules carefully before posting anything like this.

Explain your query properly. Nothing can be understood from what you have described. Moreover, your query seems to be related to some custom development. Why don't you sit with your ABAPer/technical guys to sort this out?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gokul,

for your quick reply.. but its a correct what i did describe over there.. it may be you will not be aware with membership table and CATW/CAT2. so its really difficult for you to understand the issue. its related with HR ( CATW )and PS ( WBS membership table) . so i think they may help us out. and here nothing has to be done from ABAPers.

But again thanks for your suport.

Regards

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not see a tbale called YCT8 in my system. Moreover, i haven't comeacross any table in standard SAP that starts with the alphabet Y. It would be better if you could explain the process behind this.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this (membership table YCT8) SAP standard?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

I am describining again the issue with detail

CATW is web based application where employee enters there time for particular WBS element. If we assign employee Cost center or employee ID to membership table for particular WBS element. So employee can able to time in CATW for WBS element.

Here issue is that after assigning Cost center of Employee to membership table, Employee is not able to Book his time in CATW. So he needs to assign there Employee ID (instead of cost center) to WBS membership table to enter his time in CATW. And he can enter time in CATW with his employee ID.

But after assignment with Cost center to membership table for particular WBS element, he is not able to enter time.

So why with cost center assignment to membership table, user is not able to book his time in CATW

Thanks for your help

Regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could not see YCT8 in my system. But i have encountered a similar case in teh past. We had a customtable for Cost Centres and people in those cost centres where only allowedto do time sheet entry. So the check was not only the cost centre beingpresent in that table; but also the employee having this cost centre as his/her latest active cost centre. In our case the tablewas custom plus the check was done using one of the user exit in CAT2. So youc an check the same at your end, whetehr any specific user exit check is available in your system.

This could be another reason why when you add enployee number; it is skipping the check for cost centre and going with the employee number.

Regards

Sreekanth

Edited by: Sreekanth P S on Jul 25, 2011 3:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sreekanth,

thanks for your reply, but there are no any user exist in cat2. and initially we assisgn cost center only to membership table.so found its not working then we remove cost center and again assign with employee id and it was working.. so again same question why with cost center assignment to membership table , emploeee is getting error message in catw/cat2

thanks for your valuable suggesion.

regards

santosh