cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post query related OSS notes to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Any body can tell, how to post a issue related to OSS notes,i.e. i am facing one problem that is ,As per the OSS note number i need to add one new field in given standard structure after the specified field but the field after which i need to add is not there in that structure,so that i need to post this issue to SAP, but i don't to the specific format for posting the issue.if anybody's know the format plz let me know the how to post?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I understand you.

You have an OSS Note (which number) and it tells you to add a field to a structure. Then if that is the case and the transacton SNOTE does not work you need to go to your development system and modify the structure per the OSS Note instructions then transport the change after testing to the system where the problem is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is my problem while applying OSS notes number 645422 .

Before implementing an OSS notes number 645422 structural changes are required for note number 645401 and 645404.

For OOS note number 645401:

The structural change requires, inserting a new field in the following structure after the specified field.

Details of new field to be inserted:

Field Name –‘ORDER_END_DATE’;

Data Element Name – ‘/SAPAPO/ENDTI’

Details of structure , where insertion is to be performed:

Structure: ‘/SAPAPO/CIF_DELTA3_COMP_ORDER’

Field : ‘STATUSCNF’ (new field need to be inserted after this field)

<b>But, field 'STATUSCNF' doesn’t exist in above mentioned structure.</b>

Please tell me how to approach further, i thought of posting this issue to SAP but i don't how to post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to login to the OSS or SAP Marketplace and open a Message to SAP. And explain your problem.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.