cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pl help,getting error No characteristic value combinations exist for the se

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please help, getting error " No characteristic value combinations exist for the selected data" which executing the T-code MC94 Planning for the infostrcture ,please let me know to correct

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kiran,

for the required Master planning object structure (MPOS).......you need to generate CVC.......go to MC62 for more info.....

let me know if you have done this and even after that you are facing issues.......

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,i tried to execute the t-code MC7A in r/3 by giving the infostruture name by getting error "Info structure not planned with consistent planning method"

Can you please let me know the steps/process to do planning in mc94 to avoid the error "no characteristics combination"

and to maintain the planning hierarcy and charecterisc combination to maintain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If not already, please have a look at SAP Help website for the concepts and procedures in planning table and in general planning hierarchy.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/a5/632f3b43a211d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards

Datta

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only characteristic combinations that have been maintained in the planning hierarchy can be processed in the planning

table (trans. MC93/MC94). If planning data has been created in the infostructure by other means e.g. mass processing, copy management etc.,the relevant characteristic combinations can be created in the hierarchy automatically using transaction MC9A (consistent planning).To maintain your consistent planning hierarchy you must use the tools provided with Note 94241,

rather than MC62.

Regards,

Sunitha