cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work center capacity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to active getting warning message in order level if required capacity is more than the available capacity in work center.

Regards,

Sudhakar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. SAP has provided the option of Capacity Availability check , check in OIOI Tcode , For Business function-2 , Availibility check at release of Maintenance Order ..., for a combination of planning plant and order type , u can maintain suitable overall profile give, release capacities as 2 , will give u warning message i think and will release the Maintenance order ..

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried ,but not getting warning message,pls let me know which profile should i select and in release order I had tried with 1,2 and 3.

Kindly update.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry actually system is not giving message but it gives details of avaialble capacity on further dates and based on settings in OIOI it will check whether order can be released or no ... , in IDES we use Overall profile SAPPM_G004 -Tcode in OPD0 , this overrall profile is a combination of many profiles .. , check the control profile that is ther in the overall profile - this overall profile should have presentation type as 4 ,change that accordingly in the control profile and use that over all profile in OIOI accordingly ..., then check how the system behaves , see if this meets ur requirement ..,

try with 2 only

regrds

pushpa

Answers (0)