cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDOC to multiple JMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm eric. I'm new with XI and I have a requirement that will trigger an IDOC from SAP then XI should output multiple JMS messages depending on the number of items that the IDOC contains. For example. for IDOC WMMBID02, it has header segment E1MBXYH and item segment E1MBXYI. If IDOC sent from SAP has 5 items or 5 E1MBXYI segments, there should be 5 JMS messages sent to the 3rd party system. There will be one message sent per item. The messages can be sent in no particular order as long as there are separate JMS messages per item.

Please advise the step by step procedure to be done for the Design and Configuration. Hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do multimapping for your requirement.

Please refer the below blog for more info.

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Though the blog is for Idoc to file, it will work for Idoc to JMS also. Since you have only one target message type, make th eoccurrence of the target message as 0...unbounded. In the mapping, generate the number of target messages based on the item segment, as per your requirement. Your operation mapping occurrence for target should also be 0.. unbounded.

For ID part, there is no change. Configure like simple Idoc to jms scenario.

Regards

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to write mapping logic to genarate multiple messages based on occurance of E1MBXY , this is pretty easy.

search in sdn for IDoc to JMS scenario , you will find usefull links

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi eric,

You need to create a target message type.

And in Mapping Editor Signature tab you need change the occurencr to 0...unbounded.

Then do mapping based on your condition and in target side create multiple messages.

This will be basically 1:N mapping.