cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message after creating Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created a Quotation creation scenario and deployed the content to EP. But after creation of quotation in SAP (i.e through Submit button )

I am getting the message

Application Error.

[V1] : Sales Document Type is not

But Sd Quotation is successfully created in R/3 System.

Anyhelp will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have not seen the quotation application, but the error you receive seems to be from the backend. You should try and get on of your basis team to run a trace on the system to check what data is sent and received.

Please also enable the flex runtime debugger, then you will be able to see all the data passes at each button click.

Jarrod Williams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarrod,

Thanks for your reply. I also created Sale Orde Iview and tested the same in R/3 system I am able to create SO.

But the message is getting for any created document in SAP.

Is there any possibilty in SAP VC to activate Debug which will take us directly into SAP GUI to that particular BAPI. This functionality we had in ITS.

And pls also let me know how Flex runtime debugger works.

Regards

Ajay

Message was edited by: Ajay Kumar Pasuvula

venkata_ramisetti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Please check the below thread.

I couldn't solve the problem yet, I will update you once I am through.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

The flash runtime debugger is turned on by doing the following.

Turn on the Flash debugging console under Tools->Options Compiler. Deploy your app and look at the parameters passed to the BAPI or any other data service.

Cheers,

Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the reply.

I have searched for flash runtime debugger in the Tools ->

Options -> Compiler . I could able to see Runtime,

PAR runtime Prefix :

Portal deployment Folder:

Portal system folder :

Data Service retreival and some check boxes apart from this I didnot C flash runtime debugger.

To my knowledge data is passed to BAPI as Sales Order is created and is displayed in the output form for a few second and then comes the Application Error.

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay,

Can you tell me what version of Visual Composer you are using. If you post your email. I can send you a picture of how the Tools --> Options --> Compiler configuration should look.

Cheers,

Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your reply.

Here are the details of VC Version:

GML Version : 645.7.0027

Client Version : 645.7.0.3

VCServer Version : 645.7.0.3

Flex Version : 645.7.0.3

If possible pls send the screen shots to the following address ajaypasuvula@yahoo.co.uk

Regards

Ajay

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

I do not think it will help in this case to debug the VC application first, the problem here seems to be that the BAPI is not getting the correct information, which does not seem to be the case because the Sales order is getting created, this seems to be specifically related to the back end, you should get your basis colleagues to run a trace on the bapi when you use the VC application.

Jarrod Williams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarrod,

I have activated the RFC Trace using ST05 and checked the RFC log also.

Following are the result.

1. User id ( Background ) is always logon into R/3 system with login type RFC even after log off from EP.

2. when i explicitly removed the login from R/3 using SM04 transaction and ran the iview by using VC -> deloy mechanism. Interesting thing happened, I am getting the message V1:Doc Type is not defined.

When i run for the second time document getting created but message V1:Doc Type is not defined comes at the end of the call.

I appreciate your help.

Regards

Ajay

Message was edited by: Ajay Kumar Pasuvula

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

I am not a R/3 expert but this seems to be a session managment problem. I would check CSS notes for issues involving the portal connectors and session managment. The VC app could be causing the problem but I do not think so because it uses the portal connection framework.

Jarrod Williams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarrod,

Thanks for your reply.

If you find any CSS Notes pls let me know.

I will also search here to find some information.

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created PO Create IView, Purchase Req Create IView, SD Quotation Create IView, SD Order Create IView.

Where ever submit button is called more than once has a problem of giving any error message after creating the document in R/3 System.

For Purchase Req create there was only one submit button it worked fine.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can any one let me know whether there is any bug fix for SUBMIT button functionality . This button works fine for

the BAPI GET Modules but not for BAPI Create Modules.

Unfortunately all the examples mentioned in SDN are for BAPI GET only.

Thanking you in advance.

Ajay

0 Kudos

Hello

for creating objects, you have to use the BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT to finish.

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Uwe,

Thanks for your reply. In VC 7.0 we have the option to check a box which will automatically does the BAPi Commit.

Unfortunately my problem is not with BAPI Commit but with Flip Port.

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a problem with the flip port option, this has been fixed for SP9.

Jarrod Williams.

Answers (0)