cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

related to delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am having some doubt in delivery document creation.

1)i created one delivery document with an item 5 items(not line items) and i processed to billing also but the client needs 10 items in the same deliver after the creation of billing in the same delivery number.

regards,

shiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Once you have invoiced a delivery document, you will not be able to add the qty in same delivery document.

you can tell the client that there are 2 options

1) cancel the billing (vf11) , reverse PGI (vl09) and then change the delivery qty and then do PGI and billing.

2) create a new delivery document for the sales order with the remaining 5 qty, PGI and then do the billgin.

Either case, you wont be able to have 10 qty in the already created delivery document no.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for this situation you have to go by what Mr.Amitesh Anand said,apart from that i would like to add some thing.

After doing the reverse PGI to increase the delivery quantity from 5 to 10 you have to check in delivery document category OVLK in that Item Requirement must be 202,if it is 201 system will not allow you add the additional quantity other than the order quantity.

that means for 201 system will allow to deliver order quantity only.

Thanks

Vinayak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shiva,

Please convince the customer about the restrictions in SAP system. Then you can convince the customer instead of

same delivery, same sales orer can be used to deliver the stocks. So instead of delivery number, sales order number

can be used.

kind regards,

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once PGI is done and Billing has been created then system will not allow to do any further modifications or changes to be incorporated in Delivery Order.

Either you have to reverse the billing document,Reverese the PGI and add items manually in the delivery order and process it.

If customer is insisting such a process.

Then what you can do is create a proforma invoice with delivery document (F5) billing type.But do keep in mind the PGI shouldn't happen.

So without doing Post goods issue do a proforma invoice then if amendment is there come back to your delivery document add the line items and do invoice.

If changes are not there then do PGi and subsequently invoice.

Regards,

Saju.S

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To achieve your requirement:-

1. Reverse your Invoice

2. Reverse PGI

3. Increase the Quantity in your Delivery ( check the stock and also check the Order Quantity)

4. Do PGI Again

5. Do the billing.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand