cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER MENU LANGUAGE...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI...I am using sap demo system. In web dynpro application devlopment "ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER" menu options coming in German language.how to change these to English.And one more is when run the application "ERROR MESSAGES " are also coming in German language in web browser .how to change .please help me..urgent....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

whats ur logon language? it should be english ( EN ). Otherwise.

Even I do face the same issue but later these language problems will solved by basis people.

Regards

Srinivas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Please cehck this threads and experts answers...

Also check SAP Note 902141.

Cheers,

Kris.

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the menu and messages will be displayed on the user logon langauge. While logging in the SAP GUI, you sepcify the logon langauge. If you dont specify the logon langauge, the system will consider the default langauge maintained hte user setting (Tcode SU01).

So solution is you can login into the application/ SAP gui by specifying the logon langauge as 'EN' or you can change the user settings in TCODE SU01 and set the default langauge as 'EN'.

BR, Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem not yet to be solved,after changing log on settings in the SU01 tcode.

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have changed the "Logon Language" in the Defaults tab of SU01. After changing the langauge you need to login again for the changes to reflect. Did you logout and login again?

BR, Saravanan