cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RR_EMPLOYEE name maintainence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me the significance of the entry "RR_EMPLOYEE" . I know its to specify the employee, but where the name of the responsible person is maintained?

Thanks in advance

Catherine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The BAdI implementation /SAPSRM/BD_WF_SC_RR_EMPLOYEE returns an employee (Business Partner)

as responsible agent for shopping cart approval in the relevant process level. The document is not split into

decision sets, that is, all items are assigned to the same agent.

This BAdI has the following filter values:

Document type = BUS2121 AND

Responsibility Resolver Name = RR_EMPLOYEE

The Responsibility Resolver Parameter is used to specify the employee (Business Partner) ID of the person

who should be assigned as agent.

The implementing class for these filter values is /SAPSRM/CL_IM_WF_RR_EMPLO.

You can debug this class to see how it works also.

I hope it clarifies.

Thanks,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melina,

Thanks for the reply. U response made me get a picture about the fetching process.

Well can u tell me as to how the responsible resolver parameters are mapped I mean to say from where they are fetched and how they are fetched?

If its from the org structure how is it mapped to the "resolver parameter" in the process level?

Your reply will be really helpful to me..

Thanks,

Catherine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Filter value of the Badi will be the RR in process level configuration.. for your scenario, when the SC create the system will go to the method /SAPSRM/IF_EX_WF_RESP_RESOLVER~GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP of the /SAPSRM/BD_WF_SC_RR_EMPLOYEE and call the FM BUPA_NUMBERS_GET to get the employee guid. this guid will be leading object value.. then system will call the area type ( Technically Class name ) .. for your scenario calss /SAPSRM/CL_WF_AREA_EMPLOYEE and method get_responsible_approvers.. in this method, system call the method get_leading_object_id to get the leading object which is nothing but your employee id..

Saravanan

Answers (0)