SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMPLUP-Plan uploading result OK while data not be posted, without Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

I have created planning layout and assigned to planner profile with excel integration. I've got the file description to be specific in the Flxible Upload screen.

When I upload data in transaction code FMPLUP, the result is OK. However, the plan data is not input to the layout / report. (I can directly post the planning in SAP.). I tried uploading by other file that not related to the file description. The result should be error but it still OK without any posting.

How should I resolve this plan uploading issue?

Rgds

Ton

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member1263984
Participant
0 Kudos

First I want to ask about planning layout. What tcode did you use when you create the planning layout? Is FMPLLI?

I ever created the planning layout with excel integration. Then I use tcode FMPLCPD to insert the budget planning with form based.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member1263984
Participant
0 Kudos

First I want to ask about planning layout. What tcode did you use when you create the planning layout? Is FMPLLI?

I ever created the planning layout with excel integration. Then I use tcode FMPLCPD to insert the budget planning with form based.