Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

idoc scenario

Hi Gurus,

my interface is soap to idoc scenario.

Interface 1:

my sender A is sending xml message using soap communication channel and it is converted to idoc using idoc adapter and posted in SAP ECC system

for this i need to create rfc destination,configure ports...

when I create partner profile in we20 in SAP ECC sytem, i have to specify the sender partner number which is a logical system of type LS and in the inbound parameters i have to specify the idoc type.

For creating the logical system I used the transaction BD54.

Interface 2:

If another sender say B is sending same XML message and if it has to converted to same Idoc, can i use the same interface 1.

do i need to create partner profiles separately for the sender B by creating separate logical system for this sender B.

For sender B do I need to create separate business service apart from sender A.

Can you please clarify.

Thanks,

Jay.

Former Member
replied

Since you have the same mapping structure for both sender and receiver you dont need to change anything in ESR. But In ID you have to create seperate objects like sender agreement, RD, ID for every sender. That means you will create seperate business service or business component for each sender. Since we configure logical system as business service, you have to maintain different logical system for each sender and so you need to create partner profile WE20 for each logical system. Hope that helps.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question