cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM 7 upgrade to EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I need to upgrade SCM7 to EHP1.But I am confused that weather I need to upgrade net weaver or SCM component

Also I am unable to generate XML for the same..Please help.

Can you please let me know the solution for above query and also how to run upgrade master.

Thanks,

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

For upgrading your system to SCM 7 ehp 1 , first of all you need to download the upgrade guide from service.sap.com/instguides

goto path SAP Business suite applications>SAP SCM > SAP SCM Server> Using SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP SCM Server 7.0 and download the guide from there.

Then you need to check the pre-requisites, check your source release and other components, hardware and software requirements and then follow the guide thoroughly to get answers to your questions.

Also you need to go through the central note, application specific note, database specific note mentioned in the guide.

For downloading the software, you need to go to service.sap.com/swdc then goto path -

installations and upgrades> A-Z index > S > SAP SCM ENHANCEMENT PACKAGE > EHP1 FOR SAP SCM 7.0 > UPGRADE> DOWNLOAD

And for starting the upgrade (once you've fulfilled the prerequisites), page 99 of the guide will give you clarity on how to start the upgrade. Port no. will be 4239 for starting the upgrade gui.

You'll get more clarity once you go through the upgrade guide.

Regards

Puneet Bansal