cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Benefit-Claim Attachments from portal & linkage to DMS content server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DMS Experts,

Our client is using standard HR functionality for telephone bill claim and attaching scanned bill copy through enterprise portal during creation of claim.

Due to higher frequency of file upload there is issue that PCL4 cluster size increased upto 600 GB within short time & total available size in 800 GB.

In the above scenario, client is expecting solution from DMS side to resolve this issue. Clients main concern is to reduce attachment load from ECC server. Could you help me how to arrest this problem through DMS functionality?

1. I tried to find the solution through Archive linking as there is no standard DMS object link for HR.

I got following Object type with link TOAHR. ( PREL, PAPL, PBS_NOTIF, CERTIFPAYD, EMPLOYTXDE, GLOBASSIGN, GLOBASSIGN ), but I failed to get object type for Employee No. & Claim No. to link the document through OAAD transaction.

Do you know the Archive linking object type to link the document to employee no. & claim no. ?

2. Since default Storage type setting for HR repository "HR_KW_CONT" is SAP System Data base, If I create standard HR repository "HR_KW_CONT" (assuming PCL4 cluster attachments stored in this repository) on DMS content server through OACT transaction, can i divert the attachment from SAP data base to content server?

3. If you have any other solution to resolve this issue, please guide me.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks&Regards,

Sudhir Rahase

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here can you find more information about how to add more objects to link to

BR/Håkan