cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery line items:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

How to restrict the user from adding a new line item in the delivery order, system should not allow if any one tries to enter new line item at the delivery level. System should allow only the line items created in the sales order.

Skumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Thank you for resolving the thread.

I have given the points for all the correct answers.

sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If resolved then change the status to answered.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Thank you for resolving the thread.

I have given the points for all the correct answers.

sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

In your case the system is allowing to insert another line item manually in Delivery Order.

If you want to restrict the beahviour you need to configure the Delivery type configuration your using for Delivery order processing.

Go to Tcode:0VLK,Change the Item requirement in Order reference tab to 201 which has the description NO ordr.w.indepedent Item.

After customization do create a delivery order because customization will be effect only from the next creation onwards.

Now SAP system will respond with an error message if you try to input line item manually in Delivery.

SAP errors message "You cannot add this item to the delivery"

Regards,

Saju.S

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

another way to this is to create variant with SHD0 and make material field in output only. In this way user can only display items copied from sales order. User can't add any line item in delivery document. Try both. changing routine and variant. I hope you are familiar with SHD0. If not then you can find help on forum.

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI shushil

go to delivery type change the item requirement number 101 to 202

Regards,

Krishna.