Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop pur grp determination in SC for backend PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Details: SRM7.0 SP09, ECS with PPS.

We are using PDP for transferring ECC PR to SC. When PR is transferred, the system is doing "Purchasing group determination" and changing the purchasing group in SC, as per the assignment of product category in Responsibility tab of PPOMA_BBP.

We want that, the SC should be created as per the purchasing group available in back end PR; we do not want the system to do the "purchasing group determination" for backend PRs.

Any idea how to achieve this?

Ganapathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some more info:

If I assign a product category to more than one purchasing group, then in the SC, it is taking alphabetically first purchasing group among those, irrespective of purchasing group in the back end PR.

I also tried removing product category assingment to all the purchasing group. Then in the SC it is taking alphabetically first purchasing group irrespective of purchasing group in the back end PR.

So it is creating a nuisance. We want that the same purchasing group mentioned in PR should come to SC. Kindly suggest what to do?

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganapathy,

can you think of using the BAdi 'BBP_Determine_Pgrp'? I am not sure of the exact terminology of the BAdi.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ranjan,

Thanks for the reply.

I could not find badi 'BBP_Determine_Pgrp'

I tried BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI (in SRM) interface BBP_SC_PGRP_ASSIGN with filter value EXTREQ_INB.

But unfortunately this is not getting triggered at the time of transferring using the program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER.

In ECC I have already tried BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT. Here the parameter ORG_IMP is empty. parameter BUP_IMP is not having PGRP information.

Whether any one faced this problem earlier?

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This got solved using, BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI Method BBP_SC_PGRP_ASSIGN by calling backend P.Grp via RFC.

Next in the same BADI, we decided P.Org using SRM org structure.

Ganapathi