cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fld selectn for mvmt typ 561 /acct 895000 differs for GA

Former Member
0 Kudos

MY ISSUE IS : *Fld selectn for mvmt typ 561 /acct 895000 differs for GA amount in (023)*

when i posting goods to plant i was taken moment type 561 ,plant and storage location in MB1C T:CODE then materiel and quantity selection screen displaying and i filled material name and quantity then i pressed enter key on that time i got this issue.please give me solution i am waiting .............

thanking you

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Jul 23, 2011 7:39 PM Please use the subject effectively. Also before posting any question, you should search the forum as this has been discussed many times and you are not suppose to post any basic or repeated question

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CREATE A G/LL ACCOUNT IN FS00 WITH A RELAVANT FIELD STATUS GROUP

CHEK AND REVERT BACK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The G/L using has field status group which controls the whether the fields are mandatory,required,optional.Like wise for inventory part the movement type has the control of field statuses whether the fields are required,optional,mandatory.

In your case a particular field will be required for G/L and for movement type it will be optional.

FI and MM person has to decide on the same.If in G/L it is not required then make the field similar to movement type as optional.

Regards,

Saju.S

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Kindly Check the Following Link

Regards,

Prasanna