cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a following requirement in pricing.

I need pricing to be calculated based on the copper weight in the finished goods instead of weight of the finished goods.I have the logic to identify the copper weight in the finished goods.Wher i have to assign the routine in Base type or cal type.

Please clarify & help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Karthikeyan,

If you have batch management, you can create a class and characteristic for the material as copper weight and then enter the value there.

Since you already have a logic to fetch the copper weight, you have to maintain a condition record based on that weight for the material.

Now when u create this condition record based on the condition table of material, a table 'AXXX' , where XXX is the Table Number will be generated.

Create a routine in VOFM (With logic to read the table AXXX for the material code) and assign it against the condition type in Alternate condition type in V/08.

Check and revert Back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you Try use the Variant Configuration i think it suits your requirement

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are not using VC.I am using Functional module to explode the BOm and picking the Copper material and for that we are cumulating the weight