cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location reference per Storage location

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a storage location X000 and it has assign storage loc ref 00( GR to VZ1 ) therefore during the GR the storage loc S000 go through VZ1, before Schedule agreement is created with x000.

I require that in the same process the system go through EWJ and ETP for some materials and not go to VZ1. But the issue is that I cannot create several Storage location reference (00, 05,03) for the same storage location (X000)

I do not want create a storage location for each storage type.

My currently configuration is:

Storage location: x000

Storage location ref: 00 ( GR to VZ1)

Storage type: VZ1

Strategy source: VZ1 with ref 00

Material: WH 1 view VZ1

I require similar configuration for my news storage types EWJ, ETP but I require use the same storage location X000 it is possible? Or could you please recommend a idea..

reagards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand correctly....you want three different material should putaway into three different storage type using same storage location reference...

It is possible. No need to create another storage location reference for the St.Locn: X000.

Assuming material A & B should go to storage type EWJ & ETP respectively.

1) Maintain storage type indicator for putaway in WM view1: Mat. A=EWJ, B=ETP

2) Maintain st. typ search strategy W/H no.,E,EWJ, st loc. Ref.=00,.st.typ=EWJ .Similarly for st.typ indicator ETP, 00,ETP.

When there will be stock putaway for Material A,B & C system will find the st.typ indicator for putaway from WM view and get storage location reference 00 (set for st locn:X000) and will search the appropriate storage type in storage type search strategy and putaway material into st. typ EWJ, ETP and VZ1.

Hope this will help.

Reg,

Sudhir

0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir,

Thank you for your response and help!!

I have set this configuration, but when I create a inbound in BORGR transaction and l create the transfer order from 902 to EWJ or ETP the system display a error message u201Cdata for storage type search is not defined (E EWJ). Thecurrently str loc ref 00 is (GR-VZ01).

I tested different scenarios using different configurations for example :

I create a new str loc refe 05( GR-ETP) and assign it to the storage location s000 and te system did not display the error message.

The problem is that l do not want to create a new stor loc ref and new storage locations.

Could you please help me?

Regards!!

0 Kudos

Hello,

Now the message error is no destination storage bin to bin found in storage type..

Please help me..

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

With respect to the new error can you check...If sotrage bins are created in storage type. Have you set the required setting in storage bin type search (SPRO>LE>WM>Strategies>Activate storage bin type search)

Hope this will help.

Reg,

Sudhir

0 Kudos

Hello ,

The storage bin search is defined and the error persist..

The log for storage bin is "Stock placement storage type QAC Putaway strategy Stock placement according to user exit"

I check the user exit and is active ..why the program does not difine a storage bin?

0 Kudos

closed