cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errorhandling in integration process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any blog that describes how I can create an errorhandling in the integration process.

I have created I block with exception branch.

My problem is that I do not know how I could catch all message mapping error in the exception branch.

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks

Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stefan,

<i>My problem is that I do not know how I could catch all message mapping error in the exception branch.</i>

Once an error occurs in the TRANSFORMATION step inside the Block, your control will go to the EXCEPTION handler block.

Now, inside this Exception Handler block , you can create any step inside this Esception Handler block depending on the business Requirements.

You can trigger alerts , etc.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/33/4a773f12f14a18e10000000a114084/content.htm

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

and also check this link also ...taking about exception handling in BPM

sekhar

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

>>>>My problem is that I do not know how I could catch all message mapping error in the exception branch.

you need to define an exception in your block step

then you need to define that that exception branch will

catch this kind of error

then you need to use this error in the transformation step

refere to this one:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/33/4a773f12f14a18e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can throw alerts and define the same in TCODE ALRTCATDEF and define rule in RWB

Regards

Alok.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

alerts don't handle the errors they only inform

about them

Regards,

michal