cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output type RD00 Error sending email "External Send"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

There is an output type RD00 for Invoice. It sends two outputs Print out and Mail. Print out work fine but Mail is running into errors.

actual error msgs are here below:

1. Please enter the address number

2. Communication type cannot be used

there is a zprogram configured against "External Send" in output type. I am trying to debug it but it doesn't stop the break point.

Need help in this regard and appreciated.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

After triggering the output,goto T.Code SOST and process it.

So that e-mail will be triggered immediately.

You can use External send/EDI/simple mail for this.

First of all the email service should be confirgued by basis team. Second you need to create Y3 partner to send electronic invoice. That can be created in customer master and also you have to specify email address in customer master. once this is done then set up output conditon record for RD00 to spit out electronic invoice in VV31.

You can refer link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/55/a8b538891b11d2a25a00a0c943858e/frameset.htm

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saju,

That helped a lot. We activated auto send option in prod in SOST. Thank you very much.

Phani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

There is a standard program is there. Why you gone for custom program. Can you explain.I think some parameters missing in your custom program. I am able to send using standard program.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu,

First of all thanks for your reply. There was some plant specific output filter on the smart-form which is being printed out and the email sent as well. That was the reason we opted for a custom program.

Yes as Saju said Email id was missing in most of the customer master records. It solved my problem after rectification.

Thanks to both of you .

Phani