Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXIT - EKKO-KTWRT - CONTRACT ITEM SUM

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

I need to summaryze the contract items and put this SUM into field EKKO-KTWRT when SAVE.

I could see in some enhancements like MM06E005, but its EXITs does not update this value.

Is there any user exit to do that ?

best regards.

Glauco

4 REPLIES 4

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glauco,

try BAdI BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST

Regards,

Clmen

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

How to do that ? SE18 ? What method ?

I need a method which let me change this field based on items SUM.

best regards.

Glauco

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glauco,

Posted: Jul 23, 2011 1:23 AM in response to: Glauco Kubrusly in response to: Glauco Kubrusly

Posted: Jul 23, 2011 1:42 AM in response to: Clemens Li in response to: Clemens Li

gave up after searching all day and night??

[How to implement PO Badi?|https://encrypted.google.com/webhp#hl=en&sugexp=esqb%2Cratio%3D0%2Cdepth%3D0&cp=25&gs_id=3&xhr=t&q=HowtoimplementPOBadi&tok=kO8eGFHGNGcnRzQNmeff1A&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=webhp&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=HowtoimplementPOBadi%3F&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=aeb16183bfd07c66&biw=1280&bih=924]

Regards,

Clemens

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends.

After searching some days, I have found a Badi to make this sum (I need when create or modify purchase contract in ME31/ME32). I put a break but it doen't stop in its methods. I tryied MEOUT_BAPI_CUST methods INBOUND and OUTBOUND.

I could see these Badis below are to PO and PR. Doesn't work to me. I need to purchase contract.

ME_BAPI_PO_CUST

ME_BAPI_PR_CUST

I see ME_PROCESS_OUT will not work to me because it doesn't have parameters (item and header in the same method or attributes) which I need to make items sum to put in contract header.

I tryied to see these exits' parameters but I can't see to the field I need.

EXIT_SAPMM06E_006

EXIT_SAPMM06E_007

EXIT_SAPMM06E_008

EXIT_SAPMM06E_009

EXIT_SAPMM06E_012

EXIT_SAPMM06E_013

EXIT_SAPMM06E_014

EXIT_SAPMM06E_016

EXIT_SAPMM06E_017

EXIT_SAPMM06E_018.

Solution: I used implicit enhancement point in contract program SAPMM06E next to a SAVE form. I didn't find any exit or Badi with correct parameters to do the sum.

best regards.

Glauco

Edited by: Glauco Kubrusly on Aug 23, 2011 2:25 PM