Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert for AS2 Error on send

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We would like to setup some alerts for SAP outbound messages via AS2. When the Message is not able to be delivered to the customer we do get an "error on send" message in Seeburger Message Monitor. and the channel fails in the comm channel monitoring. But it is difficult to monitor the channels as there are lot of customers so it would be better if we have alerts. I have already tried selecting the option "Refer MDN to XI system" in the Handle received MDN. The problem with this is it fails for the wrong reason saying receiver channel is not configured and it doesnt serve the purpose of showing the actual problem. Please let us know if there is any other way of setting the alerts may be in the SEEBURGER workbench itself. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Though you get the error in Channel log you would be able to get the alert brefing the error description mentioned while configuriong the alerts.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The alerts can only monitor the IE and AE in PI. You would not be able to create alerts in PI for the Seeburger workbench.

Maybe you can try and put as mush info as possible in the alert messages so that the recipient can get an idea about the issue at hand.

Also check if Seeburger workbench has any similar mechanism for generating auto messages on failure.

Regards

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

"Also check if Seeburger workbench has any similar mechanism for generating auto messages on failure."

I am looking for something similar as you said it is not looking possible to get the Seeburger errors in PI. But also what about some configuration changes in Communication channels of AS2?

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

"Also check if Seeburger workbench has any similar mechanism for generating auto messages on failure."

I am looking for something similar as you said it is not looking possible to get the Seeburger errors in PI. But also what about some configuration changes in Communication channels of AS2?