SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction FPO4 combinations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

By these option in the transaction FPO4 Could I mix the information contained in several tables, if so somebody could give me a guide about it?

Regards,

Gloria

3 REPLIES 3

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Kindly elaborate your question as i am unable to interpret from your question .

Do you want additional data in FPO4 ? or you are looking at more selection options ?

Cheers ,

Dewang

0 Kudos

Hello Dewang, thanks for your answer, I am going to elaborate the question, I am using the FPO4 transaction, I go to Maintain predefine selection, once there I go to master data, the I open combinations and there I need to know how to obtain results when I combine, because I used a test created before and I am combining two PSCD objects, but I cant get any result.

Best Regards,

Gloria

0 Kudos

Hello Gloria,

I got what you are saying. You are using a predefined selection when doing FPO4 and in that now you are using a selection type (say ABCD) of Combinations (XC). Hope I am on the right path till now.

I am assuming you know how to create predefined selection in "Preparation for Evaluations (FPSELP)"

Here's the solution part.

First of all did you run the selection type ABCD in "Preparation for Evaluations (FPSELP)" for the criterion you have mentioned. If not you can run the selection type ABCD using the Dispatch functionality. After the mass run you would have the queried data returned by your selection type.

Only after you have got this Data your FPO4 report would make sense. So before FPO4 execution select your criteria in the "Predefined Selection" field and execute. There you go with the report you want.

Let me know if this helps.

Rgds

Ram Kumar.