cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP1 tab Penalty Cost updation not happen through LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have currently upgraded from SCM 5.0 to SCM 7.0. We used to run LSMW for Penaly Cost updation in SNP1 tab of production master, but after upgradtion we are not able to run the same LSMW. We created the new one also but LSMW is not able to record the Penalty Cost Updation. Does Anybody have solution for this problem .....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We also faced this problem.

We solved this by creaqting an LSMW for transaction /SAPAPO/CSNP instead of /SAPAPO/MAT1

While recording for this LSMW, you must include a "page down" on the screen where you enter the costs.

Another problem with this is that the LSMW does not run in the background, it has to be run in the foreground and therefore takes time + attention.

While running an error message appears with each record but the data gets saved.

Enjoy.

Nitin Thatte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Nitin for the help

But my problem get resolved on the same day i searched for BADI and activated the same, it will hardly take minute to update the NDP cost....you may also use the same to upload Costs....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nitin

Sorry Its BAPI not BADI...

Regards

Ajay Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What was the name please  of the object that you used to make the /SAPAPO/CSNP changes - i.e. name of BAPI or the BADI solution that you employed.

I've been trawling the forums and SAP documentation for answer for several hours and you are the one who says that you have it solved.

Thanks,

Alan

Edit: Corrected addressee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan

Sorry for the late reply, the BAPI name is

Method - SaveMultiple2

Business Object - ProductAPS

Short Description - Create or Change Products

Function Module - BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2

We activated this BAPI and create a ABAP program for updating Penalty Cost.

Regards

Ajay Chauhan