cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert for new PO's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have system upgrade from 5 to 7. And have activated the New PO alert 7051 and PO_NEW_CHG_ALERT_CTRL. But we are not able to view the alerts for New PO's created in UI screen.

Any suggestions where we can check.

Regards,

m.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

You can check the table /SCMB/ALERT7051 from field Al.Creat.TimeS(ALCRETST) you can check alerts are getting created or not.

As you have mention you have activated check "PO_NEW_CHG_ALERT_CTRL" for POC1 and also make sure validation check "PO_PPF_EXEC" is inactive for POC1.

Also check SLG1 logs when new PO comes which will help you to get root cause.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil,

Thanks for the reply. I checked the table /SCMB/ALERT7051 from field Al.Creat.TimeS(ALCRETST), alerts are not getting created.

I also did the settings validation check "PO_PPF_EXEC" is inactive for POC1 and pushed a new PO but there are no new alerts after the upgrade

Thanks,

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

When purchase order comes to SNC at same you need to check transaction code:SLG1.

This will give you error may be the root cause why alerts are not getting generated.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil,

The SLG1 transaction now shows successful RON message but no alert has been generated for the message. I also checked the table and there are no new alerts.

thanks,

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahes

Check the time series data type IDS 9AINVM1 & 9ACDF01 are active in table /SAPAPO/TSPLOBKO

Green color for objectid field

If not kindly activate the same in /n/sca/tsdm09

reactivate the planning object structure for time series data type IDS 9AINVM1 & 9ACDF01.

Create fresh data, it will work

Are there any update errors sent to the supplier user?? check SAP inbox or dumps

Regards

Vinod