cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII Queue monitor Trace does not always show selected document

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the Queue monitor Trace option to view the message request document. This document is normally shown in a separate browser screen (IE). Sometimes this fails. The browser screen is openend but the document does not appear (IE shows "not responding").

I have to close the screen the hard way and login to MII again.

Does anyone know what can cause this?

regards Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

MII Version 12.1.8 Build(20) and NW 7.11

I am using SAPMEINT to integrate ERP with ME.

ERP sends Idocs to MII. MII stores message in DB. MII dispatcher processes stored messages using workflow ID and XSLT into Request for ME (web service call).

From ME to ERP works similar. ME uses HTTP post of XML doc to send message to MII. Call to ERP is done using a BAPI.

The original message, request and response of the web service call to ME or BAPI call on ERP, can be seen with the queue monitor. Select 1 message and push button trace.

These are the documents I am trying to display.

Most of the time this works okay. Sometime however this fails.

grt Frank

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

The Queue monitor is an ME function built in MII (I think). I would post this question on the ME forum where there are more folks familiar with the Queue Monitor.

Is your NW Service Pack is at least at SP5? That is a requirement for MII 12.1.8.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply. I will move it to the ME forum.

Maybe the problem is not a specific MII or ME problem. The document that I am trying to display is stored in the database, so it is there. Only displaying this sometimes fails. It could be that some memory area (maybe in IE or a local setting on my desktop) needs to be enlarged or a cache/buffer need to be cleared.

I was hoping that someone ever had the same problem and has a solution.

grt Frank

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Please post the version, service pack, and build number of the MII instance. Also please provide the same for your NW installation.

What kind of document are you trying to display?

Thanks,

Mike