cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Value Axis in BAR Chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have to develop a Bar chart in which the X axis value range should be in the currency format (i.e from 0,00 to 100.000,00). Where as the default value range is in this format 0 to 100000. How to change the default value range to the specific currency format. Please any one guide me in achieving this.

Regards,

Sarathy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sarathy,

in the chart designer, under Value Axis->Line, you will find a property Format. here you can set the format as '0.00'.

BR, Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

If i mention the format as '0.00' i will be getting values as '120000.00' but i need in this format '12.000,00' ( Currency EUR ). So please let me know what should i have to mention.

Regards,

Sarathy.

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sarathy,

I know that we can get the format 12,000.00 by setting '0,00.00' but I'm not sure how to get the format 12.000,00.

BR, Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I have mentioned the format as '0,00.00' and i am getting the values in this format '12,000.00' when i login the system in 'EN' but when i login in language 'DE' i am getting the values in this format '12.000,00'(What i expect). So what settings should i have to do to get the same format '12.000,00' even when i login in to 'EN'.

Regards,

Sarathy.

Answers (0)